Thursday, May 13, 2010

Huckleberry Dinner

Since I am a night owl, I rarely see sunrise unless I am still awake from the previous night. Even though there are some places I would love to go to for breakfast, I never seem to get to them unless I have a flight to catch.

Luckily Huckleberry Cafe is open most days until 7 pm or I never would have tasted their fabulous pot roast, doughnut or prepared salads (see my previous post here). Beginning tonight at 6pm they will be hosting a family style dinner every Thursday night for $35 per adult and $17.50 for those under 12 years old. They don't take reservations, so get there as soon as you can for tonight's menu of pizza with Niman Ranch sausage, caramelized onions, and arugula, chicken Milanese, and a warm blueberry cornmeal cake with homemade vanilla ice cream for dessert.

This may make Thursday the night everyone looks forward to instead of Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment