Monday, December 7, 2009

Free $100 Meal at New Aria Restaurant

Here in the US I am used to paying for all my meals (and often also paying for the meals of my dinner companions), but in a faraway place called Europe there are still restaurants which give the women menus without prices (because it is assumed that the men are paying for the meal); ah what a wonderful place to live, where meals at fine restaurants are literally priceless!

How wonderful to find a special deal with MGM in Las Vegas that gives everyone (yes men also get the deal) a $100 fine dining credit at one of the new Aria resort fine restaurants when you book a stay at the MGM! Just use code INB304 when you book. Since I am going to see Cirque du Soleil's Viva Elvis in January and staying at the Encore, I decided to stay an extra night just to eat at the new Jean Georges Vongerichten restaurant in the New City Center. Just make sure you reserve your table when you make your room reservation.

Since a week-end room in the new West Wing was only $119 a night, that means my extra night will only run me $19 for my room since I intend to spend the entire $100 credit eating and drinking at Jean Georges! I guess you could also look at it the other way and consider you meal free with a week-end night cost of $119.

You may choose to use your dining credit at any of the fine dining restaurants at Aria, so you can choose New York chef Masa Takayama, whose Japanese cuisine will makes it's debut in Las Vegas with Barmasa, or James Beard award winning Chicago chef Shawn McClain's new American cuisine, or Micheal Mina's fifth Las Vegas restaurant, or famed Spanish chef Julian Serrano of the legendary Picasso, and a nine-time recipient of the AAA Five Diamond Award.

Hmmm maybe I could also do what I did once in NYC...have appetizers in one, entree in another, and dessert in a third restaurant:)

No comments:

Post a Comment