Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wynning Summer Suites

I don't know where I want to go this year for my birthday, but the Wynn sent me a nearly irresistible deal for their Tower Suites today; to book, just go to their website or call them using code RESCRDT to get a $75 resort credit if you book and pay for at least a parlor or salon suite.

This deal includes airport car service (they will substitute a car cleaning if you drive in or they will pick you up from your home if you live in Las Vegas), 2 spa passes, free internet every day of your stay as well as up to $25 in long distance and $25 in local calls. The $75 resort credit also applies if you book a regular resort room, but without the extra perks. The credit is good for charges to the room, but not gaming or purchases, so if you don't eat or drink your credit then you can apply it to your room rate!

If you don't want to book a Tower Suite then check out my previous post about the $109 special with a $50 resort credit with a free upgrade to an Encore Suite using code MJJAS15. Either way it's a good deal, but both are only good through September (September 7th for the $109 deal and Sept 30 for the Tower Suite deal).

Looks like I'll be Wynning in Vegas for my birthday, anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment