Saturday, July 19, 2008

Inspirations

Since week-ends are sacred to most people, I've decided to make my week-end posts inspirational, whether it is a site, a saying, an author, or a blog.

My friend Susie sent this link to me and I loved it so much I had to share it here. It's a short powerpoint presentation titled "Has anyone told you?" If you like it, please pass it on (like all good things).

If you saw the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" you are familiar with Masaru Emoto and his work with water crystals. If you haven't, rent the movie and buy the book or DVD. It's a fascinating study of water crystals from different sources and the effect of prayers, thoughts and environments on the crystals. Since we are 98% water, it makes you wonder about the effects of things like music and words on our molecular structure. Saying "love" to water creates a beautiful crystal, but saying, "I hate you" to water creates a dark murky effect.

Send thoughts of well being to others and yourself; you never know what beautiful effects could result.

No comments:

Post a Comment