Friday, January 18, 2013

Dining in LA

The most wonderful time of the year here in Los Angeles (to me) is when it's time to Dine LA. Beginning this Monday January 21- February 1, 2013, restaurants, shops, and hotels will feature deals for those who want to sample different places or go back to places they love. This year many places will no longer have a week-end "blackout" and will offer their specials throughout the 12 day event.

Prix Fixe menus at many of my perennial favorites like Tavern, Bouchon, and Chaya Venice, will have me going back for 3 courses at lunch ($25) or dinner ($45) which will showcase their wonderful food for a fraction of their regular prices.

New favorites like Coupa and Next Door, offer 2 courses for lunch at only $15!!!!!

It's also the time to try new places (for me) like Brick + Mortar, Muddy Leek, and Lazy Ox, so the next two weeks will be filled with two of my favorite things; great food and great prices!

I'll see you at lunch or dinner in Los Angeles:)

No comments:

Post a Comment