Thursday, June 3, 2010

Eating Italian in June

Do you like Italian food? If your answer is yes, then this is the month to eat! This month you can travel with your stomach through Italy while in Los Angeles. Some of my favorite restaurants are collaborating with the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce West and the Italian Trade Commission this month. That translates to mean that special prix fixe menus will be available from June 5-20th at local Los Angeles ristorantes like Il Grano, Locando Del Lago, Il Moro, Caffe Roma, Drago, and Valentino. Menus will include favorite Italian ingredients like fava beans, risotto, and ricotta.

Buon Appetito!

1 comment:

  1. Not for me.... maybe because I live in Italy ?

    ( although I would give my left one to be there right now, roaming around in L.A. - LOL )

    ReplyDelete