Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hyatt Newport $99 Everyday

I have friends coming in from Paris later this year. It will be the first time they have ever traveled to the US and I am thrilled to show them Southern California. Since first time visitors always want to visit Disneyland and the Beach, I found a great deal for them at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. They aren't going to be here until November, so the deal Hyatt is offering every day from Oct. 19 through Dec. 31 at $99 per night fits their schedule perfectly!

My friends will not be flying into the local airport, but it's nice to know the hotel offers a free shuttle to/from John Wayne airport, Fashion Island, and Balboa Island. It's nice to have easy transportation to local attractions (like shopping & eating) without having to learn the freeway system. I'll drive them to Disneyland, but they also have bus tours from the hotel to the happiest place on Earth (Disney's words, not mine; my happiest place would be Monaco not Anaheim, but to each his/her own).

Hyatt is a nice high end chain with amenities like flat-screen TVs, iHome Stereos with iPod Docks, and most rooms also have private balconies. I found this deal through Travelzoo, but you can also book it directly through Hyatt by using code 99TVL. Just make sure you book by October 9th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment