Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy 400th to Bermuda

My birthday is probably my favorite holiday, and since my birthday will be later this month, I will be sharing the celebration with the island of Bermuda which turns 400 this year (yes, the island is OLDER than I am). For my birthday I will be joining my friends at Bazaar, but for Bermuda, they want to share their island with you by giving YOU a present!

If you book a trip to Bermuda for four nights or more by August 17th for stays through August 21, you will get a $400 credit at several participating hotels and resorts. It may be a little bit of short notice, but for anyone on the East Coast, like Boston or New York, the trip only takes about 2 hours, so you could take a long week-end and enjoy the famous pink sand beaches and English sensibilities that abound on the island; you might even run into Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones while you're there (they are residents).

There are spa, golf, family, and wedding/romantic packages, so pack up and head East for a birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment