Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bellagio 3 for 2

Although I love the Wynn is Las Vegas, I also like the Bellagio, and I got an offer that makes it worth your while if you want to stay at the home of the fountain and atrium attractions. If you book before January 6, 2009 you can get three nights for the price of two. Just call them at 866-453-7117 and give them code 3N169C or go to their website. The deluxe room rate starts at only $169 a night, so if you take advantage of their offer, your room rate goes down to $112.67 a night!

One of my favorite things about the Bellagio is the in room synchronized music to every fountain show; be sure to tune in to the fountain channel when you are in your room when you watch the fountains. My favorite is the the 8pm show of Andrea Bocelli singing "Time to Say Goodbye"; it was the first fountain show I saw, and like all great loves, you always remember your first.

No comments:

Post a Comment