Wednesday, October 29, 2008

JBL On Stage


I love the ease of having all my music on my iPod, but I still had my stereo system at home to play old fashioned CDs (who ever thought one day CDs would be old fashioned?). I finally made the move to let go completely of my stereo, but to do that I needed to find speakers that would fill my home with music without taking up an entire entertainment unit.

JBL On Stage caught my eye from the moment I saw it. It is so small and sleek, it can easily be packed for trips. The quality of the sound is the deal maker; it sounds better than the stereo system I had bought for hundreds of dollars. It has a teeny little remote control (2.5" x 1") that allows you to control both your iPod and the volume even from another room! All this for under $100 at most retailers (and for much less on eBay if you bid wisely; I got mine for $50 brand new in the box).

Sometimes moving into the new electronic age is not only easy, but enlightening; I got rid of 15 lbs of stereo and got better music, now the only question is how to apply that kind of enlightenment to every other aspect of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment